Latest Site News
- August 25th, 2011: Site now includes the QB64 language -
what I consider to be the Qbasic for Windows. Check my QB64 page for
QB64 programs, tutorials & tools. Future updates probably will go in that direction, but all the
QBasic/QB45 stuff will remain. Several new
Projects are up. The Blog
finally has content. Some nagging site design & PHP scripting bugs have been squashed.
I could tell you More, but it's always more fun to explore a site
on your own, so just go do that now...
- August 20th, 2007: Gone for three years, 'Dav's Qbasic Site' is back
and now hosted at qbasicnews.com - the webs
largest Qbasic community.
With a new home comes a new site design (using PHP)
which should render well with all major browsers. All Programs,
Projects & Tools from the old
site are here. A new Forum is up and running, using Plasma's cool
Flatforum. Read the
FAQ page for answers to common questions regarding this site.
- September 23rd, 2004: Major update. Entire site redesigned, fixing several HTML flaws
and adding more content. The QBKB is beefed up with more articles.
Many Programs were added. There's a few Other
things here now - see the SiteMap if you need help.
- October 16th, 2003: This site goes online. Not much here yet, just enough to establish a presense.
A few Programs and QB45 Libraries are
ready for download. A small Forum is up and running.
- 1985: Microsoft releases the first QuickBasic Compiler.
Want Real Qbasic News?
|For the latest news in the Qbasic scene, there is no better source than
Also, petesqbsite.com holds a wealth of QB
info and produces a popular ezine called QB Express.
Please visit and enjoy these great Qbasic sites now.
Important notices will go here, whenever there are any. ;)